Applications open for Apprenticeship Employer Grant
Applications are now open for the SDS Apprenticeship Employer Grant, a new Scottish Government initiative developed in response to the pandemic.
- £5,000 for employers taking on or upskilling a 16 to 24-year through a Modern of Graduate Apprenticeship, and for those aged up to 29 years who have a disability, are care experienced or are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background.
- £3,500 for employers taking on or upskilling an individual aged 25 and over through a Modern or Graduate Apprenticeship.
- Applications are open to eligible employers where the apprenticeship start date was on or after 1st December 2020.
- Funding will be available for starts until 25th March 2021 or until funding levels are exceeded, whichever comes first.
- Funding can be accessed for up to 10 new starts per employer.
If you want to know more please contact email@example.com