Develop Your Managers with this Free Management Module
Here at Polaris Learning we wanted to do our bit to help businesses through this difficult time. Many managers are facing new challenges, or some may even be new to a management role, so we thought we’d offer our Effective Manager module for free.
This can be completed as a standalone module, or as part of our SVQ Management Level 3 qualification.
The module will explore themes and consider important points such as:
- What it means to communicate with purpose as a manager, why it matters and what you can do now in your day-to-day role
- The role of creativity and innovation, and how to harness this in your team
- The importance of team development and what you can do to develop your team through personal development planning and SMART objectives
- The difficulties and challenges that we can face as managers, and possible ways to overcome these challenges
- What situations might be causing conflict in your team and how do you spot conflict before it becomes an issue?
As managers work through the module, they can choose to either complete the activities and upload these for one of our trainer and assessors to review with them or complete the activities for their own personal development and not submit these for review. On finishing the module, they will receive a Certificate of Completion.
For more information on this module, please click here
To book a free place, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Please note there are a limited number of places per organisation.