New Year, New Approach, Different Results
Developing your leaders in the right way can have a massive impact on your business and their teams.
So often we hear “Oh but we’ve tried training and coaching before, and didn’t see any results”, and it’s generally a case of not taking a step back to start from the beginning.
Changing the initial approach to leadership development, so that attitudes shift, and new ideas and methods are instilled with everyone on board, will result in long-term positive results.
All year we’ve shared our tips and guides on a range of leadership development areas and here’s a roundup of a few of them – Click on the titles below to have a read, I hope you find them helpful.
- The Essence of Building Trust: Tangible Steps
- Take Time: A Key Lesson for Us All?
- The Art and Science of Communication for Managers
- Helping Managers Delegate Effectively
- Communicating as a Leader: Going Beyond the Essentials of Communication
- Leading and Landing Change: What Do Your Managers Need to Know
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Managing the Different People in Your Team
- Getting Better Results from Performance Management
- Competency Management Matters – Avoid Costly Errors in Online Implementation
If any of these topics strike a chord with you, and leadership development is on your agenda for 2020, then get in touch.
We’ve a wide range of training and coaching options to suit your individual requirements – just call Helen on 01651 873398 or email me on email@example.com, to see if we could work together for to you achieve your goals.