IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
Introduction to the qualification
IOSH Managing Safely is designed to get employees up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams on a day to day basis.
Who is this qualification suitable for?
It is suitable for employees at any level in an organisation who need an understanding of health and safety and they will leave with a better understanding of why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
Focusing on the training
We focus on why health and safety is important, the latest best practise and what you can do to make a significant difference in the safety of yourself and the people around you.
An overview of the training workshop
This training would be carried out in a one day workshop and topics we would cover are:
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
- Protecting our Environment
On completion of the course, you will find numerous business benefits including:
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Once the employees complete the training workshop, and on completion of their assignment, Polaris Learning would result and issue certification from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
Training delivery options
This qualification is currently available on site at your premises or through open programmes (subject to demand).