Free Management Course Online – Effective Manager
Whether you are new to a supervisor or manager role, or you have been in the role for a while, this module has been designed to help you take a little bit of time to step back and think about your role as a manager, and what you can do to help your team be the best that they can.
By completing this module, you will explore themes and consider such important points as:
- What it means to communicate with purpose as a manager, why it matters and what you can do now in your day to day role
- The role of creativity and innovation, and how to harness this in your team
- The importance of team development and what you can do to develop your team through personal development planning and SMART objectives
- The difficulties and challenges that we can face as managers, and possible ways to overcome these challenges
- What situations might be causing conflict in your team and how do you spot conflict before it becomes an issue
As you work through this free management course online, you can choose to complete the activities and upload these for your Polaris Learning trainer and assessor to review with you. On completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Alternatively, you can complete the activities for your own personal development but not submit these for review.
The activities are practical and will help you apply what you are learning in your supervisory or management role. They will help you think about the impact that you have on those that you work closely with, what works and what does not work as well as helping you to think about what you could do differently.
In these challenging times, the thoughts and ideas that the learning resources and activities trigger may be different to how you would react in normal circumstances. This in itself is useful to notice. We are sure that you will find the module useful and if you choose to complete and submit the activities, one of our team will be pleased to support you and provide feedback as you work on the activities.
To book a free place, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, there are a limited number of places per organisation.
For more testimonials, case studies and product information visit our product pages below: