Assessor and Verifier Set-Up, Training and Qualifications: Questions We Are Often Asked
If you are responsible for your organisation’s competency management system or are involved in assessment, verification or internal quality assurance, this webinar is designed to help you think about and reflect on some key factors in your competency management system or assessment set-up.
It can be difficult to not overcomplicate your assessment and verification set-up, spending more money than is needed on training and qualifications, investing a lot of time and perhaps having to re-do work because of decisions made at the outset. This can result in people losing interest or confidence in your organisation’s competency management system or assessment set-up. In our experience, a lot can be avoided by appointing the right assessors and verifiers, getting the right training in place and giving the right support.
In this webinar we will, therefore, consider:
- Who to appoint as assessors and verifiers
- What you can do to increase the completion rates for assessment
- How to encourage buy-in from assessors and verifiers
- Whether verifiers should always have a technical background
- What ratios you should have between assessors and verifiers
- Whether assessors and verifiers should have qualifications, and if not, what are the alternatives?
- What the key features of assessor and verifier training should be to increase success rates
- Options for assessor and verifier training in a global set-up
- If assessors and verifiers need assessor training or recertification, when to consider it and when it is not needed
If you would like to register for this free webinar, please go to: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6552508064561166349